As an outdoor enthusiast, finding a quality pair of outdoor pants for cold weather had been a challenge. With thousands of options and a ton of bogus claims, I was repeatedly left disappointed with my purchases.
I won't need to search for a new pair of pants for a really long time....
That is until I came across the “Adventure Pants” by Northbound Gear. They checked off everything I was looking for when it came to the perfect pants for cold weather. I wanted to share 6 reasons these are the best pants I’ve ever owned.
1. They Are Water Resistant:I’m outside rain or shine. Whether it’s fishing, hiking, or camping, my pants have to stay dry in the wet weather. With these pants, water (and even snow) bead right off.
2. They Are Super Warm: These pants are lined with a soft fleece interior. Not only is comfortable against my skin, but it keeps me warm - even in minus temperatures.They breathe well: When I’m on the move, it can get hot.
3. They Breathe Well:When I’m on the move, it can get hot. The last thing I need is clammy legs (I don’t want anything down there getting clammy!) .These pants are super breathable and moisture wicking.
4. They Are Durable: Adventure for me has no boundaries. That means plowing through bushes, rock climbing and entering rugged terrain. The Northbound Gear pants are made of quality material, well stitched, and reinforced at the knees. I know they won’t tear.
5. They Have Great Flexibility: I don’t want restricted movement.
My pants need to stretch. And these pants check the box.
6. They Have Zippered Pockets: That’s 4 zippered pockets to be exact.
Plenty of room for all of my stuff, and I don’t have to worry about losing it.
I can go on about why these pants are the best I’ve ever owned for my outdoor activities. I wont need to search for a new pair of pants for a really long time because these pants check all the boxes for what i've been looking for. Whether i'm out rock climbing, fishing, hunting, the Adventure Pants from Northbound Gear are my go-to.
Adam Newport is an avid fisherman, hunter and outdoor enthusiast. He loves reviewing outdoor gear. When he is not enjoying the outdoors, he is spending time with his 3 amazing children and beautiful wife."