Do your products fit true to size?
- Northbound products fit true to size. We use a standard US size chart. If you have any questions about sizing, please reach out to us here.
What is your return policy?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it within 60 days for a full refund, no questions asked
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Normal shipping times are 10-21 days but it can take up to 4 weeks in rare occasions.
How tough/durable are your products?
- All of our products are designed for adventure. They are made of the highest quality materials, are tear resistant, and feature reinforced stitching.
What if my order doesn't fit right?
- Return them to us, no questions asked, and we will send you the size you want.
What if I don't see my size in stock?
- We will be adding more sizes. If you don’t see your size here, fill out the contact form here and we will do our best to get your order custom made at no additional charge.
Do your products shrink after washing?
- If there is any shrinkage, it is minimal. We recommend ordering your true size.
What currency are orders processed in?
- Prices are displayed in your local currency and orders will be processed in your Canadian Dollars. The currency displayed can be changed by selecting it from the drop down in the footer at the bottom of the page.
Can I use more than one discount code per order?
- We want to keep things simple and fair with our "One Discount Code per Order" policy. This means that when you're checking out, you can usually use one discount code or promo offer for your order. Unfortunately, we can't stack multiple codes on a single order. We hope you understand, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Can't find an answer to your question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24 hours, guaranteed!